Check procedure of applying for Revenue Division Federal Board of Revenue Jobs 2022 from here. Last Date to apply is 02 October, 2022.This Job is announced in Nation Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, BS. Screening tests and skills tests (where required) will be conducted as per recruitment policy of the Federal Government.
Revenue Division Federal Board of Revenue Jobs 2022
|Posted on:||20 September, 2022|
|Education Required:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, BS|
|Last Date:||02 October, 2022|
|Organization:||Federal Board of Revenue FBR|
|Address:||Federal Board of Revenue FBR Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Steno typist
- Naib Qasid
- Data entry operator
- The eligible candidates are advised to apply online through National Job Portal website No manual or hard copy of application will be accepted by any office.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online for each post separately.
- Vacancies for BS-01 to 05 shall ordinarily be filled on local basis in terms of Rule 16 of Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973, whereas vacancies for BS-06 to 15 shall be filled by appointment of persons domiciled in the respective province or region of each office strictly under Rule 15 of the aforesaid rules and instructions issued by the Establishment Division from time to time.
- Candidates will be required to bring original documents (educational, domicile and experience certificate etc) along with one set of all attested copies of documents at the time of test/interview.
- The contract employees (BS-01 to 15), who were appointed under the Family Assistance Package for the families of Government employees, who died while in service, may also apply online for any of the above post, if they desire so, subject to their eligibility. 10% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities (non-Muslims) and 2% quota for disabled persons shall also be strictly observed as per Government instructions.
- Disabled persons will have to submit a Certificate as proof of disability, duly issued by recognized Social Welfare Board / office or other authorized Government organization, at the time of test/ interview.