Check full details about Teaching Jobs in Pakistan 2022 At University of Kamalia from here. Last Date to apply is 23 December, 2022. This Job is announced in Dawn Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Master, Mphil, PhD, LLM, MS. Three percent (3%) quota for disabled persons, 5% quota for Minorities (Non-Muslims) and 15% quota for women is reserved.
Teaching Jobs in Pakistan 2022 At University of Kamalia
|Posted on:||06 December, 2022|
|Location:||Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Education Required||Master, Mphil, PhD, LLM, MS|
|Last Date:||23 December, 2022|
|Organization Name||University of Kamalia|
|Address:||Office of the Vice Chancellor, Former Quaid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development, Kamalia District Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan|
- Associate professor artificial intelligence
- Associate professor business administration
- Associate professor data sciences
- Associate professor economics
- Associate professor health sciences
- Associate professor animal science
- Associate professor bio informatics
- Associate professor chemistry
- associate professor mathematics
- Associate professor agriculture
- Associate professor Islamic studies
- Associate professor botany
- Associate professor computer science
- Associate professor English
- Associate professor Pakistan studies
- Associate professor public policy
- Associate professor fine arts
- Associate professor physics
- Associate professor law
- Associate professor English linguistics
- Associate professor software engineering
- Associate professor
- Associate professor information technology
- The applications are required on Prescribed Form in quadruplicate (04 complete sets of application) for the posts of Professor and Associate Professor and in triplicate (03 complete sets of application) for the posts of Assistant Professor and Lecturer along with complete biodata/CV with attested copies of all certificates, degrees, testimonials, detailed marks certificates, experience certificates with specific dates, publications and transcripts.
- The amount (non-refundable) as prescribed below can be deposited in any MCB branch of the country. The applicant shall attach the original credit slip with the application as a proof of payment made in account No.0720930181002449 of MCB Bank University of Agriculture, Faisalabad branch (Code 1688). Please also mention the name of posts and department on credit slip. Professor = Rs.3000/- i. ii. Associate Professor = Rs.2500/- iii. Assistant Professor = Rs.2000/- iv. Lecturer = Rs. 1500/-
- Persons already employed in any Government or other organizations should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Advance copies may, however, be sent to save time. The requisite “No Objection Certificate” from present employer must reach the Office of the Vice Chancellor, University of Kamalia before or on the last date for receipt of applications or on the date of interview, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to appear for Interview.
- All Government Employees who intend to apply for any post through proper channel shall clarify through the Heads of their Attached Departments that there is no pending enquiry/ outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there are no adverse remarks in any of their Annual Confidential Reports. These conditions are necessary for grant of Departmental Permission Certificate/No Objection Certificate (N.O.C.). The A.C. Rs grading for the last five years may also be recorded in the forwarding letter.
- The candidates who are living abroad and unable to appear before the Selection Board, their interviews will be conducted by the Selection Board through Video Conferencing/SKYPE.
- Applicant must identify the quota in his/her application, if he/ she is eligible for quota. Shemales can apply, if eligible for the post applied for.