Check complete procedure of applying for Sindh Police Jobs Matric Base from here. Due date is 31 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Dawn Jobs.. Applicants must pass the driving test. If a candidate fails the driving test on their first try, they will be granted another chance at the same time. There will be no TA or DA for the test interview.
Sindh Police Jobs Matric Base
|Posted on:||04 March, 2023|
|Last Date:||31 March, 2023|
|Address:||Sindh Police Karachi Sindh Pakistan|
- Driver Police Constable
- Apply.sts.net.pk, the official website of Sukkur IBA University Testing Services (SIBA) Testing Service, is where an online application or registration must be completed.
- Candidates may obtain a system-generated challan for Rs. 900/- (Rupees nine hundred only) after submitting an online application and deposit it in any ABL/MCB Bank Ltd. branch.
- While applying online, candidates must provide their CNIC, Domicile, PRC/Form-D, one current photograph, academic credentials, and driver’s licence.
- Only candidates who are invited for a “Interview” will really have their authentic credentials verified, and anyone who has submitted fake or inaccurate information will be instantly dismissed at any level.
- Applicants for the open Special Security Unit positions may be residents of any Sindh Provincial district.
- There will be no exceptions made for the upper age limit, qualifications, or eligibility requirements.
- All exam dates, times, and locations will be announced later by online call letters, SMS, and the SIBA Testing Service website.
- Sindh Police has the authority to alter the number of openings.
- Only candidates who pass the written test will be invited by SIBA Testing Service to take the physical exam. The location and date of the test must be announced separately.
- Separate job postings have been made for the positions reserved for minorities.
Check More Govt Jobs in Sindh 2023