Check full details about Sindh Police Jobs As Constable and Head Constable from here. Due date is 18 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Dawn Jobs. All tests will have a date, time, and location that will be announced later by online call letters, SMS, and the SIBA Testing Service website. TADA won’t be provided for the test or interview. Only candidates who pass the written examination will be invited by SIBA Testing Service to take the physical exam. The location and date of the test must be announced separately.
It is encouraged that candidates who do not meet the requirements do not submit an online application. Depending on the situation, the candidate will be assigned to any Bomb Disposal Unit in the Sindh Province. The final day for online applications to be submitted within (14) days of the publishing date.
Sindh Police Jobs As Constable and Head Constable
|Posted on:||07 March, 2023|
|Last Date:||31 March, 2023|
|Address:||Sindh Police Karachi Sindh Pakistan|
- Driver Police Constable
- The Federal or Provincial Government will give preference to applicants who have completed Civil Defense Courses from accredited Institutions.
- Candidates may obtain a system-generated challan for Rs. 900 (Ruper Nine Hundred Only) after submitting an online application and deposit it in any ABL/MCB Bank Ltd. branch.
- While applying online, candidates must upload their CNIC, address, PRC/Form-D, one recent photo, academic credentials, and driver’s licence.
- Only candidates who are invited in for a “Interview” will actually have their authentic certificates verified, and any applicant who makes a fraudulent or erroneous declaration will be automatically dismissed at all stages.
- Applicants who already work for the government and meet the eligibility requirements may also apply.
- No online applications submitted after the deadline will be considered. Applications that are incomplete won’t be considered.
- A further 15 points will be awarded to qualifying interview candidates.
- According to Sindh Police Recruitment Policy, children of Sindh Police employees who have retired or are currently employed there and have 25 years of qualifying service may apply online.
- Children of Retired & Serving Workers must provide pertinent documentation that has been properly attested by the Chief of each Unit.
- There will be no exceptions made for the upper age limit, qualifications, or eligibility requirements.
- The number of openings may be increased or decreased at the discretion of Sindh Police.
Check More Govt Jobs in Sindh 2023