Check complete procedure of applying for Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs 2023 As Commissioned Officer from here. Last date to apply is 11 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Dawn Jobs. As long as they have 65% or more on their FSC or “A” Level (Part-1) exam and have a principal’s letter stating that they are likely to pass the exam with the required grades, Appearing Candidates are also allowed to apply (FSC Courses only). Pre-Engg/Pre-Medical equivalency (certificates) are required of candidates with O ‘A’ Level backgrounds.
Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs 2023 As Commissioned Officer
|Posted on:||04 March, 2023|
|Education Required||Intermediate ,Bachelor , Master , MA ,B.com , M.com , BCS , MCS ,BBA ,LLb , ACCA , CA , B.E , M.sc , MS , Others , BS|
|Last Date:||11 March, 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan Air Force PAF|
|Address:||3-The Mall, Opposite AFIC|
- Online registration is available at joinpaf.gov.pk.
- Using e-Testing, an aptitude test in the following disciplines is followed by an academic test
Pilot on General Duty, A&SD, and Air Defence Logistics
131 CSC Aeronautical Engineering
Spanish & Physics
- Physics, math, and English Academic Test in the Subject at Hand
- I&S Center initial medical examination and interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates would receive ISSB details.
- ISSB Kohat, Gujranwala, Malir, and Quetta test and interview. At CMB in Lahore, the final medical examination.
- Candidate-only Flying Aptitude Test (FAT) for GD (P).
- Only CSC candidates will be interviewed by the AHQ Special Selection Board. Air Headquarters makes the ultimate decision in merit order.
- Commissioned Officer
- General Duty Pilot
- Aeronautical Engineer
- Mathematics Teacher
- Economics Teacher
- Accounting Finance Teacher
- Psychologist | Islamiat Teacher
- Religious Officer
- Flying Officer
- ISSB once denied me for Intermediate/Graduate (PMA/ Graduate/Equivalent), and ISSB OR GHQ/ NHQ/ AHQ rejected me twice.
- Two times rejected by the ISSB.
- Tested within a gap of four months (120 days) after the preceding ISSB appearance, unless a waiver was approved by the appropriate authorities. The 120-day ban, however, will not apply to applicants who appear before GHQ/NHQ AHQ selection panels.
- Resigned, withdrew, was fired, or purchased release from any Armed Forces Officers School or Training facility.
- An candidate will be permanently disqualified from receiving any sort of commission in the armed forces if their academic credentials have been falsified, altered, or concealed in order to gain an unfair advantage.
- Found providing inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information.
- Three times rejected during the preliminary selection process by the Army, Navy, or Air Force.
Check More Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023