Check complete procedure of applying for Pakistan Agricultural Research Council Jobs 2023 from here. Due date is 15 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC), a leading organisation for agricultural research, is seeking applications from Pakistani nationals who are highly qualified, exceptionally talented, and driven to succeed for the following positions at its outreach facility, PARC-AZRI Bahawalpur. The following qualifications/experience are listed on the official PARC website (www.parc.gov.pk) along with the applicable quota.
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council Jobs 2023
|Posted on:||01 March, 2023|
|Education Required||Intermediate ,Bachelor , Master|
|Last Date:||15 March, 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan Agricultural Research Council|
|Address:||PARC HQ 20 Attaturk Avenue G-5/1 Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Scientific Officer
- Assistant Scientific Officer
- Store Keeper
- Age concessions are permitted in accordance with PARC/Government regulations.
- The government will adhere to the provincial, regional, women’s, minority, and disabled quotas.
- Individuals already employed by the government may apply through the proper channels.
- TA/DA will not be permitted during the test or interview.
- The Council retains the right to change the number of open positions, postpone or end the hiring process, and change the start and end dates for interviews.
- Selection for each position will be based on discipline-specific quality as well as consideration of the provincial quota.
- Within fifteen (15) days of the date of the advertisement, interested candidates who meet the above eligibility requirements may apply online at PARC’s website (www.parc.gov.pk), or they may mail their completed application forms to the following address:
Check More Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023