Check complete procedure of applying for Teaching Jobs At Khyber Medical University Peshawar from here. last date to apply is 14-10-2022. The Education required for this job is Master , Mphil , Phd , MBBS , Others. Only short listed candidates will be called for the test interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test & interview. Incomplete application form without required documents (Bank receipt & testimonials etc.) or those received after the due date shall not be acceptable entertained.
Teaching Jobs At Khyber Medical University Peshawar
|Posted on:||24 September, 2022|
|Education Required:||Master , Mphil , Phd , MBBS , Others|
|Last Date:||14 October, 2022|
|Organization:||Khyber Medical University Peshawar|
|Address:||Registrar Khyber Medical University Phase V Hayatabad Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Lecturer | Demonstrator
- Computer Lab Manager
- Bio Medical Engineer
- Director Admissions
- Director Academics
- Controller Of Examination
- Professor Anatomy
- Professor Paediatrics
- Professor Community Medicine
- Professor Pharmacology
- Professor Orthopedics
- Professor Surgery
- Professor Psychiatry
- Professor Hematology
- Professor Chemical Pathology
- Professor Microbiology
- Professor Forensic Medicine
- Professor Medical Education
- Professor Anesthesia
- Professor Oral Biology
- Professor Community Dentistry
- Professor Operative Dentistry
- Professor General Medicine
- Professor General Surgery
- Professor General Pathology
- Professor Biochemistry
- The applicant must mention the serial number and name of the post applied for, on the application form.
- As approved by the KMU competent forums, all new recruitments: faculty, administrative or supporting staff will be made on TTS, KMU Fixed Term contracts or CP Fund scheme (whichever is applicable).
- However, already regular employees of KMU who were are already appointed under Pension Scheme i.e. even in cases of the promotion or new appointment on higher or different positions, their Pensionable Service will not be affected an will be continued till their departure i.e. retirement, resignation, death in terms of family pension, if applicable etc. However, if any regular employee of KMU who is under Pension Scheme intends (by choice) to convence his/her nature of service to TTS or fixed pay or from Pension Scheme to CP Fund Scheme from the date of regular appointment, he/she will be allowed.
- The nature of appointment shall be decided by the University Selection Board and Syndicate In service candidates should apply through proper channel. They must submit NOC from their concerne Departments/Organizations along with their respective application forms.
- In case of semester system, CGPA-3.00 out of 4.00 shall be considered as first division and CGPA less than 3 shall be considered as second division.
- Candidates applying for more than one post shall deposit separate fee and shall submit separate application form. Selection shall be made in the manner prescribed by the University.
- The number of posts can be increased /decreased as per requirement of KMU. Where an advertisement is withdrawn after the post(s) has have been advertised a notice (corrigendum) cancelin such advertisement shall be published.
- Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.