Check full details about The Islamia University of Bahawalpur jobs from here. Last Date to apply is 26 august, 2022. This Job is announced in Dawn Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Primary, Middle. By hand, application will not be accepted. Selection will be purely on merit basis. Those candidates who are eligible for this jobs must apply to avail this opportunity. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur Jobs
|Posted Date:||20 August, 2022|
|Education Required:||Primary, Middle|
|Last Date:||26 August, 2022|
|Company:||The Islamia University of Bahawalpur|
|Address:||The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Cattle Attendant
- Applications are invited from eligible / suitable candidates on plain paper with attested copies of testimonials (CNIC and two recent photographs), transcripts and experience certificate (if any) with specific dates for one post of Cattle Attendant on purely contract basis in research project No. PARB-CGS 20-116, titled “Matching the fodder production with nutrient requirements of Cattle and buffalo for improved milk production of Punjab Pakistan” funded by Punjab Agriculture Research Board (PARB).
- The initial appointment will be on contract basis for six months period which is extendable for a maximum period of 24 months and a consolidated salary package of Rs. 22,000/month with the following eligibility / qualifications: Eligibility / Qualification.
- The applicant should be literate and have experience for working with cattle / buffalo, with good physical standing on medical grounds.
- Last date to apply: Applications should reach to the Dr. Muhammad Naeem Tahir, Team Leader, Department of Livestock Management, Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences until 26.08.2022.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.