Check full details about National University of Modern Languages NUML Karachi Jobs from here. Last Date to apply is 30 August, 2022. This Job is announced in Dawn Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Bachelor, Master, M. Phil, MS. The mission of the National University of Modern Languages is to establish, sustain and enhance itself as a quality-centric higher education institution that provides excellent academic environment and opportunities.
NUML helps students make the most of their intellectual experience by bringing together the great ideas and their befitting accomplishment. It ensures their continuous development and wellness in classrooms and beyond.
National University of Modern Languages NUML Karachi Jobs
|Posted on:||25 August, 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, M. Phil, MS|
|Last Date:||30 August, 2022|
|Organization:||National University of Modern Languages NUML|
|Address:||National University of Modern Languages NUML, Karachi Campus, Karachi, Sindh|
- Lecturer statistics
- Lecturer mathematics
- Visiting instructor
- Assistant professor
- Lecturer Islamic studies
- Lecturer international relations
- Lecturer information technology
- German instructor
- Lecturer English
- Turkish instructor
- Lecturer environmental studies
- Lecturer Urdu
- Visiting professor
- Visiting lecturer
- Chinese instructor
- Korean instructor
- Lecturer geography
- Lecturer Pakistan studies
First class MS/MPhil equivalent degree awarded after 18 years of Environmental Studies education in the relevant field from Geography an HEC recognized University / International Relations Institution with no 3rd Division in the Urdu academic career.
For Assistant Professor
PhD in relevant field from HEC Information Technology recognized University/Institution.
- Interested candidates may apply on prescribed faculty application form along with detailed CV and attested photocopies of all educational documents, professional experience certificates, copy of CNIC and two recent photograph must be accompanied with application.
- Application complete in all respect should be sent through courier to Regional Director NUML Karachi Campus, ST-3, Block K, North Nazimbad, Karachi. Job Application Form can be downloaded from https://numl.edu.pk/karachi/campus/jobs.
- Application must reach NUML Karachi by 30th August 2022.
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted by hand/email or received after due date shall not be entertained. Decision of the University shall remain final in all cases and only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interviews.