Check how to apply for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 from here. Last Date to apply is 17 October, 2022. This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is BS. The original/testimonials will be examined at the time of interview and copy of each document dully attested will be required at the time of test interview.
Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022
|Posted on:||02 October, 2022|
|Last Date:||17 October, 2022|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Address:||Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Laboratory assistant
- Assistant inspector
- All recruitments will be made as per Establishment Division’s Recruitment Policy guidelines dated 22-10-2014 as amended on 21-09-2017 & 04-03-2019.
- Age relaxation will be allowed as per rules of the Government of Pakistan.
- All candidates shall be allowed 05 years general age relaxation as admissible under the Government rules. Shortlisted candidates will bring their original testimonials at the time of test/ interview.
- Eligible candidates (both male/female) willing to apply for vacancies announced by Pak-EPAas mentioned above must apply through online on National Job Portal by searching / Browsing www.njp.gov.pk within 15 days after publication of advertisement. Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- All the applicants who have previously applied for any of the above positions advertised in March, 2022 need to re-apply.
- Only the eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Serving candidates should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.