Check procedure of applying for Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs from here. Due date is 08 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. Applicants who have not yet submitted their applications may do so at Director Animal Affairs and Development Dairy Mekangi Road Quetta during business hours until March 8, 2023. Late applications won’t be taken into account. Age Reduction Advertorial No. 2020-07-96/14-PRO shall be taken into account when determining.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department Jobs
|Posted on:||04 March, 2023|
|Education Required||Primary,Middle , Matric , Intermediate|
|Last Date:||08 March, 2023|
|Organization||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
|Address:||Livestock & Dairy Development Department Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan”,|
- Naib Qasid
- Camle Man
- Forest Guard
- The Government Orders Regulations of 1991 will be used to fill the aforementioned vacancies.
- The applicant’s age should fall between the ages of 18 and 28, with the maximum age limit being relaxed in accordance with government directives.
- Candidates for professional positions should submit their applications via their takma.
- Provide all supporting documentation with your application, such as your Identification Card (CNIC), Local Domicile Surreeket, Trade Education Teacher, and three verified copies.
- Individual applicants are accepted for the position.
- The contender will be labelled a coconut.
- In addition to tarili, the applicants who provide false teachers could also suffer legal repercussions.
- Teachers provided by organisations not registered will not be recognised.
- Mahar. Kelly’s judgement is final.
- The deadline for applications is 2023-03-06.
Check More Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023