Check how to apply for Latest Govt Jobs in KPK Today At Medical Teaching Institution MTI from here. Last Date to apply is 06 October, 2022. This Job is announced in Mashriq Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, BBA, MBA, DAE, MBBS, Others, Pharma D, BS. Pakhtunkhwa Medical & Teaching Institutions Reform Act 2015 and the rules/regulations framed there under, as amended from time to time.
Latest Govt Jobs in KPK Today At Medical Teaching Institution MTI
|Posted on:||24 September, 2022|
|Education Required:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, BBA, MBA, DAE, MBBS, Others, Pharma D, BS|
|Last Date:||06 October, 2022|
|Organization:||Medical Teaching Institution MTI|
|Address:||Medical Teaching Institution MTI Peshawar, KPK|
- Experiential registrar
- Trainee staff nurse
- Medical officer neurosurgery
- Medical officer
- Staff nurse
- Patient relation officer
- Male nurse
- Registrar anesthesia
- Data analyst
- Registrar nephrology
- Institutional medical officer
- Security guard
- Facilities supervisor
- Charge nurse
- Assistant anesthetist
- Application must be accompanied with the processing fee in the form of crossed and valid bank draft amounting to Rs. 1000/- for Serial No 01 to 09 & Rs. 500,- for Serial No 10 (non-refundable) in favor of Hospital Director KTH fund Account, or for Online deposit, KTH Fund Account bearing No. PK15 KHYB 0121003003116602, Bank of Khyber, KTH Branch, Code No.0121, Peshawar.
- Experience Marks for the relevant experience shall be awarded to only those candidates who provide valid documentary evidence for the claimed relevant experience required for the position applied for.
- Only the relevant experience attained by the candidates after the date of obtaining academic qualification wil be counted.
- It will be the responsibility of candidate to provide valid equivalency certificate from HEC Pakistan along with the application to justify their academiceligbility for the post to be applied for.
- Degree in progress type of academic certificates shall not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Shortlisting will be made on the basis written test, required and as deemed appropriate by the administration of MTI KTH.
- In case of selection / appointment, the services of such candidates will be governed under the Khyber.