Check full details about Govt Jobs in Peshawar At Public Sector Organization from here. Last Date to apply is 20 December, 2022. This Job is announced in Dawn Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Bachelor , Master, MS. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel. Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
Govt Jobs in Peshawar At Public Sector Organization
|Posted on:||03 December, 2022|
|Education Required||Bachelor , Master, MS, Intermediate|
|Last Date:||20 December, 2022|
Public Sector Organization
|Address:||Public Sector Organization, Peshawar, KPK|
- Store keeper
- Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL/Easypaisa/JazzCash online deposit slip (having token number, Project code and candidates’ personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip and deposit the prescribed test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank at UBL OMNI agent, Easypaisa app or agent, JazzCash app or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having agent’s stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else. After online apply, don’t send documents/testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials / documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on December 05,2022.
- Last date for submission of online Application is December 20,2022.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No. slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
- Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.