Check procedure of applying for Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan At Islamabad Capital Territory Police from here. Due date is 23-11-2022.This Job is announced in Express Jobs . The Education required for this job is BA, BS. Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false affidavit, the applicant
Latest Govt Jobs in Pakistan At Islamabad Capital Territory Police
|Posted on:||08 November, 2022|
|Education Required||BA, BS|
|Last Date:||23 November, 2022|
|Organization Name||Islamabad Capital Territory Police|
|Address:||Assistant Inspector General of Police Establishment Capital Territory Police Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- By hand or applications received through courier/email will not be accepted / entertained.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
- Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded against
under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
- shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
- Transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of
Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender mentioned in CNIC.
- Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel at the time of application.
- Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of their claim such as pension book, retirement order etc. at the time of interview.
- Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus / false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately and the candidate shall be discharged / dismissed from service (if so found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
- Detail of examination centers is available on ICT Police website. However, designation of center for applicant is exclusive right of ICT Police.