Check how to apply for Govt Jobs At Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission from here. Last date to apply is 18-04-2023. No grace notes are permitted. The candidates must include or present the domicile certificate that was given to them by the appropriate authority prior to the deadline for receiving applications. No changes to the entries in relation to the domicile certificate will be allowed later. Once established, domicile is permanent. A applicant is only allowed to have one domicile; otherwise, they lose their eligibility.
Govt Jobs At Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission
|Education :||LLb , LLM|
|Organization:||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC|
|Address:||2 Fort Rd, Peshawar Cantonment, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
Vacant Posts :
- Civil Judges Cum Judicial Magistrate
- If a female candidate marries before entering government employment, she will take up her husband’s address. If not, she will have a home of her own.
- However, a married female candidate must notify the commission in writing prior to the test if she wishes to continue living in her own home.
- Regardless of whether a candidate has taken the exam or passed it, their candidature will be revoked if they are discovered to be ineligible at any point according to the rules for the examination.
- The candidates are advised to check that they have complied with all examination-related requirements before showing up for the test in order to prevent frustration.
Check More Govt Jobs in Karachi 2023