Check full details about Higher Education Commission HEC Pakistan Jobs 2023 from here. Due date is 27 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Nawaiwaqt Jobs. On the day of the test, you must bring your original CNIC or passport as well as the original applicant copy of the paid fee challan; otherwise, you will not be permitted to take the exam.
Higher Education Commission HEC Pakistan Jobs 2023
|Education Required||Bachelor , Master|
|Last Date:||27 March, 2023|
|Organization Name||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Address:||Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Law Test
- For online registration, kindly click the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk
- If you experience any problems while registering online, please contact the HEC regional offices, the HEC Secretariat, or onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk for assistance.
- Complete your profile using the “My Profile” section, and then submit your application using the “Law Admission Exam” link on the menu panel in the left sidebar of the online portal.
- Applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode won’t be taken into consideration for LAT; only those that have been SUBMITTED will.
- The test fee of Rs. 1800 is to be deposited in the Habib Bank Limited branch with the account number 1742 7900 133401, account name Higher Education Commission, and branch code 1742.
- When registering for the test at http://etc.hec.gov.pk, download the Bank Fee Challan. Only the ETC online registration portal offers the fee challan.
- Upon completing the application form on the ETC online registration portal, all candidates must upload the Paid & Scanned Fee challan, duly stamped by an HBL bank, in order to submit their applications.
- The test fee is not transferable or refundable.
- Before the web registration system closes, the candidates must have their questions or concerns addressed. For logistical and security concerns, the system refuses to handle inquiries or complaints after the registration deadline.
Check More Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023