Check how to apply for Govt Jobs in Punjab At Water and Power Development Authority from here. Last Date to apply is 17 October, 2022. This Job is announced in Dawn Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Bachelor, Master, MS. The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply.
Govt Jobs in Punjab At Water and Power Development Authority
|Posted on:||03 October, 2022|
|Education Required||Bachelor, Master, MS|
|Due Date:||17 October, 2022|
|Organization||Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA|
|Address:||Director General (Recruitment) WAPDA B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore, Punjab|
- Prescribed application form of the post is available on WAPDA’s website (www.wapda.gov.pk).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and no TA / DA will be admissible.
- WAPDA is an equal opportunity employer. Govt. employees shall apply through proper channel and submit requisite NOC | permission.
- Educational degrees must be from HEC recognized Universities / Concerned Boards / Institutes duly verified. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete / incorrect information or received after last date of receipt shall be rejected. Any information found bogus at any stage during Jinduction or later in service will result in termination thereof. |- WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria specified above may submit their job applications on prescribed form along with a detailed CV, attested copies of all educational / experience certificates, domicile certificate, CNIC and 02 recent passport size photographs to Director General (Recruitment), B-26 WAPDA House, Lahore through courier / postal service within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
Check More Govt Jobs in Punjab 2022