Check full details about Govt Jobs in Pakistan At Pakistan National Council of the Arts from here. Due date is 16 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Khabrain Jobs. The Education required for this job is Matric , Bachelor , Master , B.com. Although the ad’s maximum age restriction was stated, age restrictions would be granted in accordance with government policy.
Govt Jobs in Pakistan At Pakistan National Council of the Arts
|Posted on:||01 March, 2023|
|Education Required||Matric , Bachelor , Master , B.com|
|Last Date:||16 March, 2023|
|Organization||Pakistan National Council of the Arts|
|Address:||Plot No 05, Sector No F-5/1, Islamabad|
- Director Publication Research Reference
- Director National Puppet Theatre
- Director Children Art Workshop
- Director National Performing Arts Group
- Deputy Director Project Development Coordination
- Supervisor National Performing Arts Group
- Programme Executive Performing Arts Division
- Makeup Artist
- Designer Visual Arts Division
- Craft Master
- Lower Division Clerk
- Urdu Typist
- Government employees should use the correct procedure while submitting their applications.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the test/interview.
- There will be no payment for showing up for the test or interview.
- All hiring for the aforementioned positions will follow the PNCA’s hiring guidelines.
- Without giving a reason, PNCA maintains the right to halt or end the hiring process at any time.
- Within 15 days after the date this advertisement was published, send applications on the required application form—which should be digitally filled out and signed—to the address shown below, along with attested copies of all educational, professional, and experience certifications.
Check More Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023