Check complete procedure of applying for Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023 Matric Base At Ministry of Defence from here. Due date is 30 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Express Jobs. Those who participate in the exam interview will not receive any TA or ADA. The application process should be completed online at http://njp.gov.pk within five days of the advertisement’s publication. Submissions submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023 Matric Base At Ministry of Defence
|Education Required||Primary , Matric , Bachelor , BA , Others|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Defence|
|Address:||Ministry of Defence Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- At the time of the test interview, candidates must present their original documents, attested copies of their degree certificates from universities and colleges recognised by the board, and other pertinent documents.
- At any point, the institution reserves the right to take legal or disciplinary action against the candidate if he provides incorrect or unreliable information.
- Applicants applying for the aforementioned positions must have a maximum age of 5 years old, in accordance with the aforementioned government regulations, and 15 years old if they are retired from the military (whichever is less).
- According to the guidelines, the regional quota is distributed.
- Applications for government positions should go through the appropriate departments.
- Only chosen candidates who meet the required experience, qualification, and age requirements will be contacted for the test interview.
- Only Rawalpindi will be the site of the test and interview.
Check More Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2023