Check how to apply for Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2022 At Higher Education Commission HEC from here. Last Date to apply is 04 August, 2022. Title of the jobs are data analyst, programme specialist revenue generation, office assistant, programme specialist fund raising and Programme specialist. The education required for this job is Master, M.com, MCS, MBA, B.E, MS, BS. The postal code of Islamabad is 44100.
The Higher Education Commission is a statutory body formed by the government of Pakistan which was established in 2002 under the Chairmanship of Atta-ur-Rahman. Its main functions are funding, overseeing, regulating and accrediting the higher education institutions in the country
Govt Jobs in Pakistan 2022 At Higher Education Commission HEC
|Posted Date:||20 July, 2022|
|Education Required:||Master, M.com, MCS, MBA, B.E, MS, BS|
|Last Date:||04 August, 2022|
|Company:||Higher Education Commission HEC|
|Address:||Deputy Director (HRM) Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad|
- Data analyst
- Programme specialist revenue generation
- Office assistant
- Programme specialist fund raising
- Programme specialist
How to apply ?
- Please apply online through official website of Higher Education Commission HEC. within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Please do not send hard copies of application, CV or documents. Detailed TORs are available at website.
- Selection will be made as per HEC policies and procedures.
- Those in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
- Experience means the experience gained after obtaining the minimum required qualification.
- Application processing fee @ Rs. 1500/- for the post at Sr. No. 1, @ Rs. 1000/- for the post at Sr. No. 2 and @ Rs. 600/- for the post at Sr. No. 3 may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Limited and proof of the receipt may be uploaded on https://careers.hec.gov.pk
- Part time, honorary, apprentice, or internee experience will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- HEC is an equal opportunity employer. • HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason.