Check complete procedure of applying for Govt Jobs At Forest Wildlife & Fisheries Department from here. Due date is 23 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Mahasib Jobs. In accordance with the most recent government notification, candidates’ ages must fall between 18 and 40. Applicants who participate in test interviews won’t receive any TADA
Govt Jobs At Forest Wildlife & Fisheries Department
|Posted on:||16 March, 2023|
|Education Required||Primary , Middle , Matric , Intermediate , Bachelor , BA , BS|
|Last Date:||23 March, 2023|
|Organization||Forest Wildlife & Fisheries Department|
|Address:||Forest Wildlife & Fisheries Department Muzaffarabad, AJK, Pakistan|
- Naib Qasid
- Nursery Man
- Female Forester
- Applicants that meet the requirements in terms of education will take a written test and interview. 3. Candidates should bring their original diploma, academic transcripts, Shakti Morket, proof of residence, Chalchalan serial, and identity card to the interview.
- The sentence must be brought and attached to the application.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted late won’t be considered.
- The aforementioned appointments shall be made on a contract basis, and permanent appointment on the basis of temporary appointments will not be permitted.
- The aforementioned appointments are only valid for the duration of the project and will be immediately terminated if the project is forfeited.
Check More Govt Jobs in Muzaffarabad AJK 2023