Check complete procedure of applying for Govt Jobs in Punjab 2022 At Agriculture Department from here. Due date is 22-12-2022.This Job is announced in Express Jobs. The Education required for this job is Bachelor , Master , BS. List of successful candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board in addition to issuance of offer of appointment letters after approval of the recommendations of Department Selection Committee, by the competent authority.
Govt Jobs in Punjab 2022 At Agriculture Department
|Posted on:||06 December, 2022|
|Education Required||Bachelor , Master , BS|
|Last Date:||22 December, 2022|
|Organization Name||Agriculture Department|
|Address:||Agriculture Department Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Gis Specialist
- Assistant Soil Survey
- Research Officer
- Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible as per existing Government Policy/rules.
- In case of other relevant degrees, the equivalence certificate issued by the HEC will be provided by the candidate.
- The contract appointments are temporary in nature, non-transferable, job/post specific, non-pensionable& conferring no right for regularization.
- The contract appointment will be initially for a period of one year which can be extended/reduced upto project period with the approval of competent authority.
- Retired persons are not eligible.
- The recruitments will be made strictly on merit on all Punjab basis in accordance with the rules, selection criteria and other provisions of Recruitment Policy, 2022 and Contract Appointment Policy, 2004.
- The applications on prescribed form (which can be downloaded from www.agripunjab.gov.pk) may be addressed to the Secretary Agriculture, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, 2-Bank Road (Old P&D Building), Lahore clearly indicating the post applied for along with curriculum vitae (CV), three passport-size recent photographs and attested copies of all the relevant documents, CNIC/certificates/degrees, which include detailed marks certificates including CGPA, Hafiz-e-Quran Certificate recognized by the Wafaq-ul-Madaras, position in Board/University, issued by the authorized Institute/Madrissa, release orders for ex-Service men, issued by the concerned authority/Institute and must reach by 22nd December, 2022. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered and only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be paid.
- The candidates can also apply at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk. However, hard copy of application form along with complete attested relevant documents is mandatory to submit to this department.
- List of eligible candidates shall be displayed on the Notice Board 03 days prior to the interview in addition to the interview call letters. In case of any query/ clarification, the candidate may approach the Additional Secretary (Planning), Government of the Punjab, Agriculture Department, Lahore at least two days prior to interview date.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- No post falls under the quota reserved for Women, Minorities and Disabled persons.