Check procedure of applying for Govt Jobs in KPK 2022 At Lady Reading Hospital from here. Due date is 20 December, 2022.This Job is announced in Dawn Jobs. The Education required for this job is Intermediate , Bachelor , MBA , DAE , BS. Candidates who have previously applied for the post of Manager Marketing advertised in August 2022 need not to apply.
Govt Jobs in KPK 2022 At Lady Reading Hospital
|Posted on:||06 December, 2022|
|Education Required||Intermediate , Bachelor , MBA , DAE , BS|
|Last Date:||20 December, 2022|
|Organization Name||Lady Reading Hospital|
|Address:||Hospital Director, Human Resource Department, Lady Reading Hospital, Medical Teching institution, Peshawar, KPK , Pakistan|
- Manager Marketing
- Manager Radiology
- Manager Pathology
- Manager Therapist
- Hostel Warden
- Emergency Care Technician
- Biomedical Technician
- Non Linear Editor
- Aluminium Technician
- Ac Technician
- Oxygen Plant Technician
- Generator Operator
- Interested candidates should send prescribed job application (Available on www.lrh.edu.pk), duly filled to the following address through registered Courier Service by 20th December, 2022.
- The service of the incumbent will be governed by the Medical Teaching Institution Reform Act 2015 and its amendments made, Rules and Regulations of the Institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification, & certificates before the closing date of the advertisement. Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Job Application must be supported by the requisite credentials and attested documents. Incomplete or by hand submission of job application shall not be entertained.
- The prescribed quota for disabilities and minorities will be maintained as per rule. Application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable) to be deposited in MCB Account No. 0847608141003952 (online), titled as “Receipt of Hospital LRH MTI” Branch code (0958). Original Deposit slip must be attached with the Job Application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/ Interview. Subsequent to the application no further correspondence will be entertained regarding the selection process. Any attempt at sifarish will automatically disqualify the candidate.