Check procedure of applying for Govt Jobs in Karachi 2023 Matric Base At Karachi Port Trust from here. Last date to apply is 06 April, 2023. Tests and interviews will only be held with shortlisted candidates. The company retains the right to discontinue the hiring process for advertised positions in whole or in part at any time.
Govt Jobs in Karachi 2023 Matric Base At Karachi Port Trust
|Education Required||Matric ,Intermediate, Bachelor , DAE , Others , BS|
|Organization||Karachi Port Trust|
|Address:||Karachi Port Trust Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
- Ac Mechanic
- Lab Technician
- Dark Room Assistant
- Fire Driver
- Post is under contract for three years. (extendable).
- We’ll observe 10% for women, 5% for minorities, and 2% for people with disabilities.
- Candidates with disabilities must provide a registration certificate (as a citizen with a disability) issued by the federal or provincial government.
- Government experts must apply through the proper channels and provide a NOC at the time of the interview.
- Application that isn’t full (lacks CNIC, proof of citizenship, address, and experience certificates). No pay orders or NOCs (if applicable) will be accepted.
- Applications received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
- The name of the post must be written on the envelope.
- Download the application form from the Karachi Port Trust (KPT) website at www.kpt.gov.pk and send it, properly filled out, by mail or courier, along with a detailed bio-data/CV, attested photocopies of testimonials / documents attesting to your qualification and experience after receiving your degree, proof of your date of birth, one recent passport-size photo, one copy of your CNIC, and a Rs. 100/- pay order (non-refundable) made out Applications received without a courier or by mail won’t be considered.
- There will be no test or interview-related TA or DA.
Check More Govt Jobs in Karachi 2023