Check procedure of applying for Government Jobs in Sukkur 2022 At IBA Community College from here. Due date is 12 December, 2022.This Job is announced in Express Jobs . The Education required for this job is Bachelor , Master , Mphil , Phd , MS. Only shortlisted candidates who meet the criteria shall be called for further Test/Interview.
Government Jobs in Sukkur 2022 At IBA Community College
|Posted on:||02 December, 2022|
|Education Required||Bachelor , Master , Mphil , Phd , MS|
|Last Date:||12 December, 2022|
|Organization Name||IBA Community College|
|Address:||Directorate of IBA Community Colleges & Schools Airport Road Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan|
- Subject Specialist
- English Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Botany Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Urdu Teacher | Mathematics Teacher
- Pakistan Studies Teacher
- | Islamiat Teacher
- Sindhi Teacher
- Geography Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- General Science Teacher
- Ethics Teacher | Social Studies Teacher
- Elementary School Teacher | Est
- Mobile Lab Instructor
- Physical Training Instructor
- Ece Teacher
- Administrative Officer
- Academic Coordinator
- Hostel Warden
- Admission Officer
- Examination Officer
- Accounts Officer
- Library Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Biology Lab Assistant
- Chemistry Lab Assistant
- Computer Lab Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Eligible candidate can apply through online at https://apply.sts.net.pk.
- Candidates having domicile of Sindh are eligible to apply Candidate can apply only against one post.
- 20-45 years. For all positions ABL/MCB STS Challan (non-refundable) of Rs. 1500/- (Subject Specialist, Accounts Officer, Administrative Officer, Academic Coordinator, Mobile Lab Instructor, Hostel Warden, Admission & Examination Officer, Librarian), Rs. 1000/- (EST, ECE Teacher, PTI, Library Assistant, Lab Assistant, Office Assistant, Receptionist and Nurse) latest by December 12, 2022 •Completion of Degree is mandatory for all categories.
- Government Employee must apply through proper channel or submit NOC with application. Providing fictitious, exaggerated, or misleading information on a job application shall result in rejection of application & termination of employment at any stage.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel recruitment to any post(s).