Check procedure of applying for Govt Jobs in Sindh At SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission from here. Due date is 30 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Dawn Jobs. The number of posts is liable to change without notice or permission in advance. Candidates who are currently employed by government or semi-government organisations must apply through the proper channels.
Govt Jobs in Sindh At SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission
|Posted on:||07 March, 2023|
|Education Required||Bachelor , Master , LLb|
|Last Date:||30 March, 2023|
|Organization||SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission|
|Address:||SPSC Sindh Public Service Commission Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan|
- Assistant Director Legal
- Deputy District Attorney
- Male Medical Officer
- Assistant Curator
- Female Medical Officer
- Medical Officer
- Information Officer
- Planning Officer
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Solicitor
- Technical Inspector
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Law Officer
- Pay the original Rs. 500/- challan in the State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan’s “CO2101-Organ of State Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” Head of Account.
- For all categories of a single job, a single Challan is accepted.
- The candidate must include the Challan No., Date, and Name of the Bank Branch in his or her online application.
- The original paid challan for Rs. 500 must be kept by the candidate and brought with them to the pre-interview written test and interview.
- The official website, www.spsc.gov.pk, offers the option to download the challan form.
- After being exercised, options (such as domicile, age, qualification, experience, and centre, among others) cannot be modified at a later time after the closing date.
- The official website, www.spsc.gov.pk, has a feature for online applications.
- The SPSC website is where you must first register for an online application. Candidates can apply using the “Available Jobs” Features after completing the necessary requirements.
- As of the advertisement’s closing date, candidates must be the requisite age, have the necessary education and work experience, and hold the necessary credentials.
- The experience will be calculated as of the day the applicant obtained the minimum academic qualification needed for the position.
- Ineligible candidates, those who do not meet the requirements, and those who submit incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Check More Govt Jobs in Sindh 2023