Check how to apply for Government Jobs in Peshawar At Medical Teaching Institution from here. Last Date to apply is 02 September, 2022. This Job is announced in Dawn Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Master, Others, BS. By hand, application will not be accepted. Selection will be purely on merit basis. Those candidates who are eligible for this jobs must apply to avail this opportunity. Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
Government Jobs in Peshawar At Medical Teaching Institution
|Posted Date:||19 August, 2022|
|Education:||Master, Others, BS|
|Last Date:||02 September, 2022|
|Organization:||Medical Teaching Institution MTI|
|Address:||Medical Teaching Institution MTI, Plot No 5-A, Sector B-3, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar, KPK|
- Cardiac perfusionist
- Supervisor out patient services
- Assistant perfusionist
How to apply ?
- Job Application Form is available on the website application is acceptable only on a prescribed form.
- Applications accompanied with complete Job Application Form, Covering Letter, including the names, postal and email addresses of 03 referees, Academic Credentials, Qualification Experience, Domicile certificates along with 02 photographs and CNIC photocopy duly attested with respective original bank deposit slip/bank draft must be received.
- The service of the candidates will be governed under the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical and Teaching Institution Reforms Act, 2015 including its amendments and Regulations of the institution.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects including qualification (Degree and Diploma), experience (only post-qualification experience will be considered which is duly issued by either Administration / Human Resources or Establishment Department of the institution concerned with proper references and date of issuance), age (calculated as on last day of the advertisement) before the closing date of the advertisement.
- The decision of the competent authority shall stand final.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Test/Interview.
- In case of appointment, the candidate will become a full-time, institutional employee and will have to resign from his/her existing employment with any other public/private entity national or foreign, including, but not limited to civil services of Pakistan.
- The institution reserves the right to decrease/increase the positions or revoke the hiring process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The last day of applying for the above advertisement is 02-09-2022. PIC-MTI is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture.