Check complete procedure of applying for Govt Jobs in Hyderabad At Hyderabad Electric Supply Company from here. Due date is 07 November, 2022.This Job is announced in Nawaiwaqt Jobs. The Education required for this job is Bachelor , Master , MS. Only those candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications / criteria are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final marks sheets have not been issued shall not be considered.
Govt Jobs in Hyderabad At Hyderabad Electric Supply Company
|Education Required||Bachelor , Master , MS|
|Organization Name||Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO|
|Address:||Director General, HESCO Headquarter Hyderabad, Sindh , Pakistan|
- Assistant Manager Commercial
- All candidates will be selected on merit, observing the quota as per Federal Government Policy.
- Age relaxation allowed as per government policies is already given against all posts.
- No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except the candidates belonging to Scheduled Cast, Buddhist, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan & AJK for further 03 years.
- Candidates applying against disabled quota must attach disability certificate from Assessment Board for the disabled persons from city/district/provincial council for rehabilitation of disable persons. Government Servants who have completed 2 years continuous service on the closing date of applications are advised to apply through proper channel. Candidates have to provide departmental.
- No Objection Certificate at the time of interview in original.
- Minorities, Disabled& Women quota (where applicable) will be observed as per Government policy.
- In house induction quota for HESCO employees having prescribed qualification and criteria meant for direct induction, subject to condition that they will appear in induction exam for the post of Asstt. Manager Commercial/Revenue Officer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidates for test/interview.
- Concealment or misrepresentation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of the candidate even after appointment.
- The candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.