Check full details about Government Jobs in Balochistan 2022 At University of Loralai from here. Due date is 14-09-2022. This Job is announced in Jang Newspaper. The Education required for this job is Primary , Middle , Bachelor , Master , Mphil , M.com ,MBA , MS ,Others , BS. Both male and female candidates can apply for all positions except nos. (10), (11), (13) and (14), where only male candidate are eligible.
Government Jobs in Balochistan 2022 At University of Loralai
|Posted on:||26 August,2022|
|Education:||Primary , Middle , Bachelor , Master , Mphil , M.com ,MBA , MS ,Others , BS|
|Last Date:||14 September, 2022|
|Organization:||University of Loralai|
|Address:||Registrar university of Loralai Quetta Road Loralai, Balochistan, Pakistan|
- Deputy Director Quality Enhancement
- Deputy Director Information Technology
- Assistant Director Information Technology
- Research Associate
- Assistant Librarian
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Director Quality Enhancement
- Assistant Sports Officer
- Head Mali
- Interested individuals who meet the eligibility criteria can obtain Application Form from Registrar’s Office, University of Loralai, or (download) it from University’s website: www.uoli.edu.pk.
- The candidates, applying for these posts shall submit Rs. 100 for BPS-03 to BPS-08, Rs. 1000 for BPS-14, Rs. 1500 for BPS-16 and Rs. 2000 for BPS-17 and BPS-18, as Application processing fee, in shape of Demand Draft/Pay Order, in favor of University of Loralai. (The copy of paid challan must be attached with the application).
- The Application should be completed in-all-respects, including the application form, complete CV, attested copies of testimonials, and 2 recent passport size photographs. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates who are working in Government, Semi-Government or Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview, at University of Loralai. However, TA/DA will not be admissible.
- Candidates who have qualified GAT (General) test, on or before application closing date, with 50% marks shall be exempted from the recruitment test subject to submission/provision of a valid result card issued by the NTS.
- No person who is less than 18 years shall be eligible. However, upper age limit may be relaxed according to government policy by the University statutory body.
- The University reserves the right to not fill any post or withhold the appointment against any post, on its sole discretion.
- The applications should reach to the Registrar Office, University of Loralai, on or before September 14, 2022.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.