Check full details about Govt Jobs At GEPCO Employees Housing Foundation from here. Last date to apply is 16 March, 2023. In order to successfully complete the tough job, GEHF needs the services of a project manager with expertise, a policy-driven outlook, high standards, and a focus on results.
Govt Jobs At GEPCO Employees Housing Foundation
|Posted on:||03 March, 2023|
|Education Required||Bachelor ,DAE ,B.E|
|Last Date:||16 March, 2023|
|Organization||GEPCO Employees Housing Foundation|
|Address:||Company Secretary, GEPCO Employees Housing Foundation, Near Camping Ground, GT Road, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Project Manager
- Sub Engineer Civil
Project Manager : The qualified candidate must have the following credentials and related experience:
a) Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council PEC as a graduate engineer
b) Preferably a civil engineer with a B.E. in city and regional planning who has experience working for renowned housing societies like as DHA, Bahria Town, Askari Housing Societies, etc.
Sub Engineer Civil :
- The qualified candidate must have the following credentials and related experience:
a) An Associate Engineer in Civil Diploma.
b) A candidate with expertise in housing society infrastructure development.
c) He shall answer to the CEO and Project Manager of GEHF.
- Market-based compensation commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience will be provided.
- As of the deadline for application submission, the age limit was 35.
How to apply
Applications should be mailed to the CEO of GEHF WAPDA Camping Ground, located across from Thana Saddar on G.T. Road in Gujranwala, along with the following materials: a detailed CV and attested copies of references.
- letters of experience.
- Three minimum referrals (For Project Manager Only).
- Recent picture.
- For interviews, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- No TA or DA will be allowed.
- The Recruiting Committee/BOD GEHF’s decision is final.
- No handwritten applications will be accepted.
- GEHF encourages female applicants and is an equal opportunity workplace.
- The competent authority retains the right to revoke the job posting or postpone the hiring process at any time without providing a justification.
- The application must be received within 15 days of the date this advertisement was published.
Check More Govt Jobs in Gujranwala Punjab 2023