Check full details about Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2023 from here. Due date is 13 March, 2023.This Job is announced in Nawaiwaqt Jobs. On the Open Testing Service (OTS) website, www.ots.org.pk, application forms and online deposit slips are accessible. Applications must be received at the specified address within 15 days of the advertisement’s publication.
Open Testing Service disclaims any liability for applications that are sent late by mail or any other method.
(Handwritten applications will not be accepted or received. After submitting their application, candidates are urged to often check the OTS website (www.ots.org.pk) for significant announcements (Procedure for Roll No. Slip/Written Test Schedule/Result, etc.), connected to hiring for the aforementioned positions.
The Manager Operations (FOSPAH), Office No. 1, Central Avenue Road, Bahria Town Phase-6, Islamabad, is the address for candidates to send their completed application forms and online deposit slips.
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs 2023
|Posted on:||27 February, 2023|
|Education Required||Primary , Middle , Matric , Intermediate , Bachelor|
|Last Date:||13 March, 2023|
|Organization||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Address:||Federal Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
- Legal Advisor
- Deputy Director Admin
- Publication Officer
- Assistant Publication Officer
- Assistant Director Admin
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Assistant Incharge
- Lower Division Clerk
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Applicants who are already employed by government agencies or departments must apply legally.
- No TA or DA will be permitted during the test or interview.
- Applications that are incomplete or are submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- There is a general age relaxation of five (05) years. According to government regulations, more age relaxation will be provided.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the test/interview.
- The competent authority retains the ability to halt the hiring process and alter the number of positions available for any post at any time, without providing a justification.
Check More Govt Jobs in Islamabad 2023